FLOW & FRIENDS SUMMER FITNESS SWEEPSTAKES
FLOW & FRIENDS SUMMER FITNESS SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. MUST BE OF THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR PROVINCE / TERRITORY / STATE OF RESIDENCE TO ENTER.
- Sponsor. The “Flow & Friends Summer Fitness Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored in Canada by Flow Water Inc., 155 Industrial Parkway South, Units 7-10, Aurora, Ontario, L4G 3V5, and in the United States by Flow Beverages Inc., 33 Lakeview Court, Verona, Virginia, 24482 (collectively referred to herein as the “Sponsor”).
- Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada, excluding Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in their province, territory or state of residence at the time of entry, with the exception of employees of the Sponsor, its parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, departments or agencies, franchisees, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, Sweepstakes’ administrators, and any other parties engaged in the development, production or distribution of Sweepstakes materials, and those living in the same household. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants acknowledge compliance with, and agree to be bound by, these Official Rules. Entrants who do not comply with any of the Official Rules are subject to disqualification by the Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Sweepstakes Dates and Times. The Sweepstakes begins on August 3, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. EST and ends on August 10, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “End Date”), after which time the Sweepstakes will be closed and no further entries will be accepted.
- How to Enter. You can enter by following the URL provided in the Sponsor’s social media post, the Sponsor’s marketing email, or in the other prize providers’ marketing emails (other prize providers listed in section 5 below), and entering your email address. For the Sweepstakes, receipt of an Internet entry occurs when Sponsor’s server records the entry information. All entries must be complete and are subject to verification by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Limited to one (1) entry per person, regardless of the method of entry. Duplicate entries for a single individual will be disqualified. All entries become the property of the Sponsor.
Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed or otherwise illicit means to enter the Sweepstakes, or any other methods not authorized by these Official Rules, for example, but not limited to, creating multiple accounts, identities, or registrations, all in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating and/or winning the Prize (as set out in further detail below in Section 5). Entries that contain false or incomplete information are void. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of the Official Rules are void. Entrants grant Sponsor a non-exclusive license to use all entries for any purpose. No correspondence will be entered into except with Selected Entrant (defined hereafter). Proof of transmission (for example, screenshots or captures) does not constitute proof of entry or receipt of an entry.
If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Selected Entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the account associated with the selected entry. Sponsor’s computer is the sole timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- Prize. There is one (1) prize available to be won, which includes all of the following (hereafter referred to as the “Prize”):
- Flow Water: six (6) cases of 12 x 1L Original Flow Water – approximate retail value of $192 USD;
- Vitae Fitness Apparel: one (1) $250 digital gift card – approximate retail value of $250 USD;
- Crossrope Jump Ropes: one (1) “Get Fit” bundle (complete jump rope workout with a combination of light and heavy ropes) – approximate retail value of $238 USD
- Ancient Nutrition: two (2) containers of Plant Protein+ Vanilla Powder and two (2) containers of Organic Super Greens Powder – approximate retail value of $160 USD
Approximate retail value of the Prize is $840 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of award.
The one (1) winner assumes any and all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by entering, participating in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the Prize (or any portion thereof). The Prize must be accepted as awarded and has no cash value. The Prize (or any portion thereof) cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions or special offers. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value if an advertised portion of the Prize is unavailable at the time of award. The Prize (and any portion thereof) is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, territorial, provincial and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the Prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received before the End Date.
- Skill-testing Question. If the Selected Entrant is a Canadian resident, the Selected Entrant will be required, as a condition of winning the Prize, to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, the Sponsor’s time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by Sponsor before being declared as the winner of the Prize.
- Winner Selection and Confirmation. On August 11, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. EST (the “Draw Date”) the Sponsor, or an employee, agent or other representative of the Sponsor, will conduct a random draw from all eligible entries received before the End Date and select the one (1) potential winner (the “Selected Entrant”). The Selected Entrant will be deemed the winner if he/she meets all of the eligibility criteria set out in these Official Rules. If the Selected Entrant does not meet the eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive the Prize and another entrant will be selected by way of a random draw from the remaining eligible entries. Before being declared the winner, the Selected Entrant will be required to: (i) correctly answer the skill-testing question (if Selected Entrant is a Canadian resident); (ii) sign and return the Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release form (the “Winner Release”); and (ii) comply with all other rules, all in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
The Selected Entrant will be notified within five (5) business days of the Draw Date and will be contacted via email provided at the time of entry into the Sweepstakes. Sponsor shall have no liability for the Selected Entrant’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for the Selected Entrant’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Any Selected Entrant that does not or cannot accept the Prize may be forfeited and a new Selected Entrant shall be selected by random draw, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
A signed copy of the Sponsor’s Winner Release must be received by the Sponsor no later than five (5) business days following being notified by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a Selected Entrant to receive notification or for the Sponsor to receive a Selected Entrant’s response.
Disputes regarding identity of entrant: If the identity of a Selected Entrant is disputed, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the individual assigned to the email address entered at the time of entry (the “Authorized Account Holder”). The Selected Entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder associated with a selected entry.
- Release and Indemnification. The winner must sign the Sponsor’s Winner Release to: (i) confirm compliance with all Official Rules; (ii) agree to accept the Prize as awarded; (iii) release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor, its departments and agencies, parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies, counsel, marketing partners, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, subsidiaries, agents, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the administration, development and execution of the Sweepstakes (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all manner of action, cause of action, claim or demand, loss or injury, use or misuse of the Prize or any travel related thereto, and the use of entries by the Sponsor, suit, debt, covenant, contract, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach, failure of any third-party contractor or supplier used in connection with any aspect of the Sweepstakes to perform or deliver any goods or services, any act considered to be a force majeure or any other event beyond the Released Parties’ control, any dissatisfaction of any kind by a winner with any aspect of the Sweepstakes or the Prize, liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the entrants, guests, their heirs, successors or assigns have, might have or could have suffered, by reason of or arising out of an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by any entrant of the Prize as awarded; and (iv) indemnify the Released Parties against any loss, damage or expense, including legal fees, that any of the Released Parties may suffer or incur as a result of any non-compliance by entrants with any of the Official Rules or participation in the Sweepstakes and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by an entrant of the Prize, and the use of entries by the Sponsor.
The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) incorrect or inaccurate entry information that may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes or be awarded the Prize, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed entries for any reason, mail failures, omission, or any combination thereof, and entries that fail to fully comply with these Official Rules; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) lost, incomplete, delayed, mutilated or misdirected entries or Winner Releases; (iv) injury or damage to entrants’ computers or to any other individual’s computer related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material regarding the Sweepstakes or accepting the Prize; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize, including any related travel and the use of entries by Sponsor; (vi) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breach of privacy due to interference by third-party computer hackers or otherwise; or (vii) late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner.
- Other Conditions. The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend the Sweepstakes at any time and in any way, without prior notice to entrants. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes and conduct a random draw from all previously received eligible entries received by the End Date.
The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Official Rules. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Official Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these Official Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant or entry with these rules, or as a result of any technical or other problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Sweepstakes as contemplated in these Official Rules, or for any other reason.
- Publicity and Entrant Information. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants consent to the use of their name, address, email address, postal code, social media handle(s), comments, likeness and image, whether on videotape, photograph or any other means, for the administration of the Sweepstakes or any publicity carried out by the Sponsor, without further notice or compensation.
If you have also consented to the use of your personal information for marketing and promotional purposes, you agree that the Sponsor may send you offers, promotions and information about its products and services. The Sponsor may communicate with you through various channels, including email or social media using the contact information you have provided. We will respect your preferences otherwise recorded with us. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
- Intellectual Property. All submissions become property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Sweepstakes, including submissions provided by entrants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, without further compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law. Each entrant grants permission for Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and territory/province/state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, in perpetuity, without compensation, notification or permission.
WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OF THE FOREGOING, BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SPONSOR MAY DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU TO THE PRIZE PROVIDERS (LISTED IN SECTION 5 OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES) FOR MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES AND PURSUANT TO THE PRIZE PROVIDERS’ PRIVACY POLICIES AVAILABLE AS FOLLOWS: VITAE FITNESS APPAREL, CROSSROPE JUMP ROPES, AND ANCIENT NUTRITION. YOU MAY WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT AT ANY TIME.
- Law. For residents of Canada, the Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable Canadian federal, provincial, territorial, municipal and local laws. This Contest shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Province of Ontario, including all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Contest Rules, rights and obligations between entrants and the Sponsor, and procedural provisions, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any dispute shall be adjudicated by the Courts of Ontario.
For residents of the United States of America (USA), the Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable USA federal, provincial, territorial, municipal and local laws. This Sweepstakes shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of New York, including all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Sweepstakes rules, rights and obligations between entrants and the Sponsor, and procedural provisions, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any dispute shall be adjudicated by the of the State of New York.
- Rule Amendments. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or modify these Official Rules, or modify, cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes, without prior notice for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation in the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupts, or threatens to corrupt, the security or proper administration of the Sweepstakes.
- Intellectual Property. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any of the Sponsor’s intellectual property without the express written consent of the Sponsor is strictly prohibited.
© Flow Water Inc. / Flow Beverages Inc. 2020 All Rights Reserved.