· By Jacqueline Lezette Curran
Help Balance Your Hormones With This Pudding (Recipe)
Sweet dreams are made of...chia seeds! Chia seeds are overflowing with fiber, a key nutrient that fights for hormonal balance. The fiber in the chia seeds keeps estrogen at optimum levels, which is key in helping ward off PMS and reducing hormonal acne. In fact, chia seeds help keep you full for longer periods of time, making you will be less likely to munch on the office stash of chocolates. Plus, the blueberries are a secret weapon in this breakfast, providing powerful antioxidants to the body as well
Sweet (Berry) Dreams Chia Pudding
Serving Size: 1 Total Time: 5 minutes to prep, refrigerate overnight
Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Vegetarian
+ 1/2 cup almond milk, or milk of choice
+ 1/4 cup choice of yogurt
+ 3 tablespoons chia seeds
+ 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
+ 1 teaspoon honey
+ 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
+ 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
+ 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
1. Combine milk of choice with chia seeds in a mason jar.
2. Add the vanilla extract, honey, frozen blueberries, cinnamon and pumpkin seeds to the mason jar, and mix the ingredients together.
3. Seal with a lid and chill in the refrigerator overnight.
4. Enjoy the next morning either at home or on the go. Serve cold, and top with more cinnamon if desired.
For extra deliciousness, cucumber + mint Flow.